Organic Lip Gloss
Let's get glossy!
Whether you're into lip balms, lip stain, liquid lipstick or traditional lipstick, let's be honest - when we hear "natural lip gloss," it's got a certain appeal & makes us picture something specific - for me, it's a mountain scene not unlike what was used in certain cough drop commercials. With people in some states still being mandated to wear a mask, a lot of women are not wearing as much makeup as they once did. You can’t see the whole face as well and can’t see the lips at all unless you wear a clear guard. It's a waste of a good lipstick or lip gloss! But there are a few makeup products still beneficial for your skin, including lip gloss. Why? If you lick your lips during the day combined with the mask irritating your skin, using lip gloss, especially a natural lip gloss, can protect your lips from becoming dry, flaky, or irritated more than lip balm can at times.
What about your mental health? Covid’s been hard on all of us, so we can all benefit from a little pick-me-up. If putting on a little lip gloss puts a smile on your face, then why not do it? I can't tell you why exactly it does this, but getting dressed up and putting on some makeup just because is a great tool to stimulate confidence, joy and brings inspiration to your soul!
Our organic and natural, vegan lip gloss is perfect for day-to-day pick-me-ups. We're committed to creating clean beauty products that are beneficial to everyone, so all of our makeup products are built with even sensitive skin in mind and without toxic ingredients. A little bit of our lip gloss leaves lips feeling fresh and cute and it's non-sticky, so you won't spend all day with tacky lips! We're confident that you'll love our gloss so much that it will become a staple in your beauty routine.
Organic Ingredients - Our Natural Lip Gloss
Our natural lip glosses are loaded with 90% natural and organic ingredients and organic plants and vegetables which feed your lips with superior antioxidants to protect and nourish. The organic lip gloss has rich pigments that are free of harsh and toxic chemicals, parabens, petroleum, and harmful colors or dyes. On top of all of that, it smells yummy too!
Here’s just a few key ingredients in our natural formula for gloss:
- Elderberry - an antioxidant to prevent the appearance of free radical damage
- Comfrey and calendula - to soothe the lips and prevent inflammation
- Shea butter - delivers long-lasting hydration
- Coconut oil - making it glide on effortlessly while leaving a superior shine without stickiness
Tridecane, Undecane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Isoamyl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides (derived from Vegetable Oil), Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Illipe Nut Butter, Citric Acid, Jojoba Esters, Sambucus nigra Fruit (Elderflower) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Symphytum Officinale Root (Comfrey) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Natural Flavors. May Contain: Non-Nano Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499) (CI 77491, CI 77492)
*Certified Organic *Vegan
Paraben | Glycol | Phthalate | Gluten Free | Cruelty Free
The Benefits of Natural and Organic Lip Glosses
If you are like me, you prefer a natural lip gloss that delivers lasting hydration, glides on effortlessly while leaving a superior shine without the stickiness, and looks fabulous the whole time you're wearing it. Our long-lasting, lush lip gloss shades glide on and give your lips a natural and authentic look with a little shimmer. And don't worry about having to reapply your gloss too often. The rich, bold shades swipe on opaque and last for hours!
Why choose an organic lip gloss?
- Gentler on your skin over time: Many conventional makeup products contain unnecessary fillers and irritants that are hard on your skin over time. In some cases, these harsh chemicals can cause damage to the skin. Many makeup products created with natural ingredients will not have these fillers and irritants that conventional makeup products do, promoting the health of your skin, rather than harming it & allowing you to rest assured in the knowledge that you're using only the best ingredients.
- Nutrient-Rich: Your skin absorbs the compounds that are put on top of it. With natural and organic ingredients, your skin is absorbing nutrients and compounds that are beneficial and doesn't have to absorb those that are harmful and full of chemicals and toxic ingredients.
- Earth-friendly: Typical makeup products are made with ingredients that often have a detrimental effect on our environment. Manufacturing of makeups that are full of chemicals will put those chemicals and others out into the air and water. When organic products are created, fewer chemical fumes are released into the air, affecting fewer natural resources and wildlife.
- Avoid irritation: Artificial colors and scents, chemicals, and filler ingredients in skincare and makeup products can cause redness, irritation, breakouts and more! Many people even suffer from allergies that chemicals in makeup products can exacerbate. Using organic, natural makeup products will work for your skin health, rather than against it.
- No weird side effects: I know that I talk about them a lot, but parabens are used in most makeup and beauty products manufactured today as a preservative to extend the shelf-life of these products. However, paraben is synthetic and will mimic your body's natural hormones. With this happening, many worry that the use of parabens will alter the functions of your body's endocrine system. Artificial ingredients like parabens may be helpful for the product itself, but when you combine the product and your skin, it can have some weird side effects. Using organic and natural bronzers and makeup products will only expose your skin to natural preservatives that won't affect your body!
How to Use
Our natural gloss is as easy as any other lip gloss you've used before! Simply apply to the lips with your applicator wand and go. Throughout the day, as the gloss begins to rub off and fade, simply reapply!
Lip glosses are not all created equally and honestly, as you’ve read, our natural and organic lip gloss has real benefits to your lips rather than being your typical lip gloss that is filled with petroleum jelly or synthetic colors. Once you’ve tried our lip gloss, your lips will feel the difference and you will wonder why you’ve waited so long to switch to organic, naturally clean cosmetics.
Don't take our word for it! Take it from one of our customers, Krista. She used a popular cosmetic brand filled with harmful ingredients for years. One day, she decided to try our makeup and skincare line and immediately her skin felt a difference. Once finished with our products, she decided to go back and use up the remaining products from the other brand. Her skin became accustomed to healthy, nurturing skincare and makeup and when she switched back, her skin reacted in an unpleasant way. Krista immediately ditched her chemical-filled, toxic cosmetics, switched to organic, naturally clean makeup products, and never looked back.
We all want the same benefits for our skin, so why not ditch and switch? I know your skin will be happy!