The transition is easy. Become Acne Free by following these easy steps to reduce inflammation, decongest the lymphatic system, stimulate blood flow, detox your skin naturally by using clean, toxin-free skincare!
- Our Lavender Tea Tree line is designed for acne, blemishes, and break-outs. Use for teens, adults, hormonal acne, pregnancy acne, and non-responsive acne.
- Keep your face as clean as possible throughout the day. In the morning start by washing with Lavender Tea Tree foaming face cleanser. Pat dry.
- Follow up with Lavender Tea Tree Toning Mist. Our organic herbal extracts and witch hazel distillate is nonirritating, comforting, soothing, and healing to the skin. It's a nice refreshment, but it helps the skin by tightening pores, normalizing sebum (oil), and reducing bacteria. Try our cleansing pads. A nice complement to our Lavender Tea Tree line. Wonderful for teens, on the go, and at the gym.
- Once the face is dry lightly apply our gel moisturizer.
- Use face mask two or three times a week! The neat thing about our Lavender Tea Tree Face Mask is that it can be used as a mask or exfoliant. Simply add to an equal part of water to make a creamy mask". Two in One! If your skin is dry, oily, or complex use the mask every day until skin normalizes. Natural Jojoba esters are nonabrasive scrubbers to gently exfoliate the skin. Rinse with warm water and follow up with Lavender Tea Tree Toning Mist and gel-moisturizer If your skin has cystic acne, inflamed tissue, large pore acne, or a bad break-out use the mask technique 2-3 times a week or more if needed. Let dry for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Follow up routine above.
- Follow steps 1-3 every morning and evening.
- Eliminate pop (canned soft drinks), processed foods, fast foods, oily/grease, hydrogenated oils, white sugar and flour, dairy, artificial preservatives from the diet. These foods can clog pores and cause more breakouts.
- Drink plenty of water, take Pro-Biotics internally to stimulate and normalize normal bacteria in the stomach and colon. Try using "Burdock and Red Clover" herbs internal to cleanse and purify the blood and liver.
Acne-prone skin treatment -
- Lavender Tea Tree Face Mask use 2-3 times per week for extreme facial acne and 1-2 times per week for mild to moderate acne.
Lavender Tea Tree Foaming Face Cleanser or bar soap
- Lavender Tea Tree Toning Mist
- Lavender Tea Tree Cleansing Pads (optional)
- Lavender Tea Tree Gel wonderful oil-free moisturizer because it's light and healing for face and skin.
- Lavender Tea Tree Roller to stop acne breakouts in its tracks! Perfect for on the go!
Cystic Acne skin treatment -
- Dead Sea Mud Mask or Pascalite Clay
- Colloidal Silver Foaming Soap or bar soap- face cleanser
- Acne Silver Toner
- Colloidal Silver Gel (oil-free) - face moisturizer