1) Cleanse the Skin: Cleansing your skin properly 2 times a day can reduce unwanted bacteria, fungus, candida, and other unwanted pathogens. Using our uniquely designed organic foaming facial cleanser with organic herbal extracts and pure essential oils can do just that. Use daily and follow-up with an exfoliant and or mask (only 2-3 times a week), toner and moisturizer. Don't forget to remove makeup before bed.
2) Exfoliate: Two in One! Our useful exfoliant scrubs and cleansers help rejuvenate skin by gently exfoliating dead skin cells using natural fruits and vegetable enzymes, seeds, jojoba esters, and more. Use 2-3 times a week and follow-up with a mask, toner and moisturizer.
3) Mask: Our unique herbal mask therapy is designed for numerous skin types and conditions such as Acne. Our masks are made with certified organic herbs, natural facial clays, pure essential oils, and certified organic Co2 extracts. Masks are unique because they draw out impurities deep within the epidermis. Masks also shrink large pores and refine the skin as well as the pigmentation. I personally enjoy mask at night, applied with a fanning brush with two cucumbers on my eyes. Masks should be used 2-3 times a week. Cleanse and Exfoliate before using a mask for best results.
4) Tone: Toners are wonderful tools to stop unwanted pathogens and close large pores. It's even useful for acne and troubled skin. Our toners are unique because each is made with organic herbal extracts pertaining to your skin tone and skin condition without alcohol. Use daily and follow-up with moisturizer . Remove make-up before bed.
5) Moisturize: This is the key element in stopping unwanted wrinkles, fine lines, crows feet, laugh lines, and more. It's powerful antioxidant blended formula is used for cell rejuvenation, stop free radical formation, moisturize the skin, feed vital nutrient, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, and more to your skin. It's very important that the base cream does not contain parabens, propylene glycol, mineral oil, fragrances, or other petrochemicals. We intend to feed the skin NOT harm it with chemicals that make a barrier on the skin, not allowing vital nutrients to absorb. Read the label! Use daily and follow-up with Eye Serum or Eye Cream daily
6) Serum and Hydration around the Eyes and Mouth: The soft fragile tissue around the eye need extra attention. Remember to moisten with hydrating oils to keep the area supple and refreshed. By using essential fatty acid rich oils like "Rosehip" an antioxidant it will prevent unwanted wrinkles, fine lines, crows feet, and dry skin.
Don't forget to check out our "Complexion Chart" to see what products are suitable for your skin type.
The transition is easy. Become Acne Free by following these easy steps to reduce inflammation, decongest the lymphatic system, stimulate the blood flow, detox your skin naturally but using chemical free skin care!
Our Acne Blemish Facial line was designed for Acne, Blemished, Cystic Acne, and harsh break-outs. Use for teens, adults, hormonal acne, pregnancy acne, and nonresponsive acne.
- Keep your face as clean as possible throughout the day. In the morning start by washing with "Acne Blemish foaming facial cleanser". Pat dry.
- Follow up with "Acne Blemish Facial Toner". Our organic herbal extracts and witch hazel distillate is nonirritating, comforting, soothing, and healing to the skin. It's a nice refreshment, but it helps the skin by tightening pores, normalizing sebum (oil), and reducing bacteria. Try our NEW "Acne Blemish Facial Cleansing Pads". A nice complement to our Acne Blemish line. Wonderful for teens, on the go, and at the gym.
- Once the face is dry lightly apply our "Acne Blemish" facial moisturizer using a spatula. Calms the inflamed skin and protects from environmental exposure.
- Use our "Acne Blemish Mask" 2-3 times a week! The neat thing about our "Acne Blemish Mask" is that it can be used as a mask or exfoliant. Simply add to equal part of our "Acne Blemish Facial Cleanser" to make an exfoliant or add to equal parts of our "Acne Blemish facial toner" to make a creamy mask". Two in One! If your skin is dry, oily or complex use the Acne Blemish Exfoliant every day until skin normalizes. Natural Jojoba esters are nonabrasive scrubbers to gently exfoliate the skin. Rinse with warm water and follow up with "Acne Blemish Facial Toner and Moisturizer". If you skin has cystic acne, inflamed tissue, large pore acne, or a bad break-out use the creamy "Acne Blemish Mask" technique 2-3 times a week or more if needed. Let dry for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Follow up with Acne Blemish facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.
- Follow steps 1-3 every morning and evening.
- Eliminate pop (canned soft drinks), processed foods, fast foods, oily/grease, hydrogenated oils, white sugar and flour, dairy, artificial preservatives from the diet. These foods can clog pores and cause more breakouts.
- Drink plenty of water, take Pro-Biotics internally to stimulate and normalize normal bacteria in the stomach and colon. Try using "Burdock and Red Clover" herbs internal to cleanse and purify the blood and liver.
- Lavender Tea Tree Foaming Facial Cleanser or Acne facial Bar soap
- Lavender Tea Tree Toner
- Lavender Tea Tree Facial Mask use 2-3 times per week for extreme facial acne and 1-2 times per week for mild to moderate acne.
- Acne Blemish Facial Moisturizer wonderful moisturizer, it's light and healing for face and skin.
- Acne Blemish Facial Cleansing Pads
- Acne Blemish Roll-On Stick to stop acne breakouts in its tracks! Perfect for on the go!
- Goldenseal Myrrh Salve apply to areas as needed for extreme conditions such as infection or pus conditions, heals skin, prevents scarring, and repairs skin cells.
Mature aging skin deserves the best skincare.
Rosacea Cleansing Routine: (normal Rosacea skin issues)
- Starts off by wetting your face gently with warm water. Then apply a small amount of the "Rosacea Foaming Cleanser" to a wet warm wash cloth. Cleanse face gently all over and even the neck area.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry. Apply the “Rosacea Facial Moisturizer”. Let it soak in for 10-15 minutes before applying “Mineral Makeup”
- Follow the same routine as in AM.
Every 2-3 days (only once a day) change the routine to the following: (scaling, corpus, thickened skin)
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply one of our Enzyme Exfoliants such as the “Berry Enzyme”. Rub into face area gently. The jojoba esters are mild and offer a soothing & healing exfoliation. The berry enzymes provide the skin with superior antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins & minerals. Exfoliate for 2 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water thoroughly.
- Then apply a small amount of the "Turmeric Calendula Foaming Facial Cleanser" to a wet warm wash cloth. Cleanse face gently all over and even the neck area.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Apply the “Turmeric Calendula Facial Moisturizer”. Let it soak in for 10-15 minutes before applying “Mineral Make-up”.
- Following the normal routine as stated above.