Organic Foundation Makeup
Are you searching for a liquid mineral foundation but haven’t found the perfect one for your skin? Is your big beauty brand full coverage foundation not cutting it? Girl, don’t I know all about this. I’ve tried numerous brands that, for one, clogged my pores and caused my skin to break out, two wasn’t light-weight or breathable to leave my makeup with a flawless and natural look, and three, which is my number one pet peeve, sits in the creases and fine lines and looks caked on!
If you have the same issues I did, then look no further because we have created a high-performance liquid mineral natural foundation that will transform your skin!
Organic Ingredients - Our Natural Foundation
Let’s talk about ingredients. Ingredients are incredibly important to us here at Taylor Made Organics and we have painstakingly selected only the best organic ingredients and natural minerals to promote healthy skin and provide maximum results for your beauty needs. Instead of giving too much attention to the toxic, harsh chemicals that we don't use in our natural formulas, let us focus on the good, healthy, natural ingredients.
Here’s just a few natural and organic ingredients in our full coverage liquid foundation:
- Aloe Vera: to hydrate and nourish skin and slow aging
- Rice powder: oil-absorbing to prevent clogging and caking, making our natural foundation great for oily skin
- Lavender: to balance bacteria on the skin while protecting it from future outbreaks
- Chamomile: to sooth sensitive skin
- Natural mineral pigments for full coverage, and an even skin tone
- Natural sunscreen protection
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Water (Aqua), *Glycerine, *Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Boron Nitride, Candelilla Wax, Squalane, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), *Chamomile Hydrosol Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile), Lecithin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla), *Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract,*Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, [+/- May Contain]: Non-Nano Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), + Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499). *Certified Organic
*Certified Organic Ingredients *Vegan Ingredients
Paraben | Glycol | Phthalate | Gluten Free | Cruelty Free | No animal byproducts
Great for Oily Skin Types & Acne Prone Skin Types
The Benefits of Organic and Natural Foundations
As you can see from the highlighted ingredients, our liquid mineral foundation is much different from most other foundations. Big beauty brands in the cosmetics industry often use filler ingredients or use harmful preservatives in their makeup products. It's our goal to provide a healthy alternative to liquid foundations with harmful ingredients. Each ingredient is crucial to the look and feel of the foundation as well as carefully selected to promote healthy skin. The best part is all beautiful ingredients and skin benefits are found in ALL 10 shades of our liquid mineral foundation! Our foundation leaves skin feeling refreshed and is great for all skin types and skin tones and will elevate your makeup routine.
- Gentler on your skin over time: Many conventional makeup products contain unnecessary fillers and irritants that are hard on your skin over time. In some cases, these harsh and toxic chemicals can cause damage to the skin. Many makeup products created with natural ingredients will not have these fillers and irritants that conventional makeup products do, promoting the health of your skin, rather than harming it & allowing you to rest assured in the knowledge that you're using only the best ingredients.
- Nutrient-Rich: Your skin absorbs the compounds that are put on top of it. With natural and organic ingredients, your skin is absorbing nutrients and compounds that are beneficial and doesn't have to absorb those that are harmful and full of chemicals and toxic ingredients.
- Earth-friendly: Typical makeup products are made with ingredients that often have a detrimental effect on our environment. Manufacturing of makeups that are full of chemicals will put those chemicals and others out into the air and water. When organic products are created, fewer chemical fumes are released into the air, affecting fewer natural resources and wildlife.
- Avoid irritation: Artificial colors and scents, chemicals, and filler ingredients in skincare and makeup products can cause redness, irritation, breakouts and more! Many people even suffer from allergies that chemicals in makeup products can exacerbate. Using organic, natural makeup products will work for your skin health, rather than against it.
- No weird side effects: I know that I talk about them a lot, but parabens are used in most makeup and beauty products manufactured today as a preservative to extend the shelf-life of these products. However, paraben is synthetic and will mimic your body's natural hormones. With this happening, many worry that the use of parabens will alter the functions of your body's endocrine system. Artificial ingredients like parabens may be helpful for the product itself, but when you combine the product and your skin, it can have some weird side effects. Using organic and natural bronzers and makeup products will only expose your skin to natural preservatives that won't affect your body!
How to Use Our Great Natural Foundation
First, prime your face with Prime Time flawless primer. Apply one pump to a foundation brush, sponge, or clean hands. Use the brush to disperse the product evenly, blending in a circular motion. Repeat for more coverage and a natural glow, 1 pump = sheer, 2 pumps = medium coverage, and 3 pumps = full coverage.
If you find that you typically need to reapply your foundation throughout the day, our all natural liquid foundation is stored in a small, compact bottle that fits perfectly in your makeup bag & makes it perfect for on the go application!
Pairing with our loose powder formula for lightweight organic foundation?
In our opinion, pairing our loose powder natural foundation with our natural liquid foundation provides you with maximum benefits and the best natural foundation for you.
Using a makeup brush, swirl around in the container then tap the brush onto the container one or two times removing excess foundation. Repeat as many times until the desired look is obtained. Apply all over the face avoiding mouth and eyes.
Let’s be honest, you are ready to try our liquid mineral foundation, right? Guess what! To make sure it is right for your skin and you match the perfect shade with your skintone, you can simply order a sample size. You can even order a sample size of our all natural primer too!
Before you give up on finding the perfect makeup for your skin, it might be time to ditch makeup based in toxic chemicals, which can cause skin issues, and switch to organic, naturally clean makeup which feeds your skin with healthy ingredients and compliments your skin. Organic foundations will typically nourish your skin in ways that the typical beauty products you find won't.
Believe me, there is always an alternative to what doesn’t suit your skin. That is how our business was started! We have formulated products specifically for those who were looking for a natural alternative but expected the results that big beauty brands can provide. Switch to clean beauty today and start including your makeup routine in your skin care routine! You'll thank us.
Shop Organic Foundation + Concealer