Lavender Tea Tree Facial Bar Soap - acne prone skin
$4.00 was $7.00
This product is currently sold out.
- How to use
- Acne Routine
Gentle, non-irritating or drying acne blemish facial soap is used for all skin types. It works quickly to remove bacteria, therefore, clearing facial or body acne whether regular acne, hormonal, teen, blemishes, adult, or pregnancy acne. Not only does it clear your skin, but moisturizes heals, comforts protects and prevents future outbreaks.
4oz bar soap
Ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Palm Oil (Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil ) * Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), (Aqua) Purified Water, Organic Herbal Extracts of Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Symphytum Officinale (comfrey), echinacea purpurea, Larrea Divarciata Extract (chaparral), Tabebuia impetiginosa (pau d' arco), and Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), and Soybean protein (conditioner), zinc, Certified Organic CO2 extract of Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn berry), and pure essential oils of lavender, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Achillea millefolium (yarrow), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), and Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
Our soaps are:
- 100% Pure Natural Soap
- Only the Finest Natural Vegetable Oil Recipe
- 20% Kosher Glycerine Added
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Products (unless you ask for milk to be added)
- No Detergents
- No Sulfates
- No Surfactants
- No Alcohol
- No Sugar solutions
- No artificial fragrance
- No color (herbs or essential oils can change the color of the soap)
- No Parabens/Propylene Glycol
- No Sodium Laureth Sulphates
Use on face and body. Safe for teens, adults and pregnant women
- Lavender Tea Tree Foaming Facial Cleanser or Lavender Tea Tree facial Bar soap
- Lavender Tea Tree Toner
- Lavender Tea Tree Facial Mask use 2-3 times per week for extreme facial acne and 1-2 times per week for mild to moderate acne.
- Lavender Tea Tree Facial Moisturizer wonderful moisturizer, it's light and healing for face and skin.
- Lavender Tea Tree Facial Cleansing Pads
- Lavender Tea Tree Roll-On Stick to stop acne breakouts in its tracks! Perfect for on the go!
- Goldenseal Myrrh Salve apply to areas as needed for extreme conditions such as infection or pus conditions, heals skin, prevents scarring, and repairs skin cells.